Web dns package

Michael Cunningham malice at exit109.com
Wed Oct 13 05:36:57 UTC 1999

Hiya all,

I have been playing with the webdns tool to manage a 4.x
bind server but it doesnt seem capable of dealing with the
new 8.x named.conf files. Anyone know a web based tool to manage
zones (add/delete A,CNAME,MX,Ns,INARPA records and update soa records)
and add/delete zones from the named.conf file in a newer 8.x server?
Something FREE:) or very low cost would be great. I will be managing
several thousand hosts in about 20 zones and a web based solution
is essential so remote admins can make updates without bugging me
for every pc they add..etc around the world.

Thanks for any info you can offer.. Mike