DNS for single IP (virutal web hosting)

Jiann-Ming Su js1 at zeus.me.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 25 12:08:48 UTC 1999

I'm on a sub-class C network (network .160, mask .224).  My ISP has their
servers configured so that I handle DNS for my network.  I want to provide
name-based virtual web hosting within my sub-class C network.  I know
how to configure Apache to perform this task.  I also want my web server
to be the primary nameserver for all the virtual web hosts.  How do I need
to configure my primary nameserver so that it works nicely with my web
server which will also act as a master nameserver for our customer domains?
Thanks for any help.

Jiann-Ming Su						     Helios Health, Inc.
js1 at helioshealth.net					   Systems Administrator