domain name wont resolv

Tony D'Andrade blue at visinet.ca
Fri Sep 3 22:52:10 UTC 1999

Hi. I have a domain name that wont resolv on any name server on the
internet except my own (204.225.119.26).  The funny thing is that i have
about 100 domains that do resolve on the same server.  The domain name is
campgayventure.com. I dont know if its a dns problem on my end or somehow
the record is corrupt at the internic.  I am not getting any format
errors in my logs when i restart my dns server. When I do a 'whois' on it,
it shows up correctly.  I have run numerous tests to try to resolv this
using nslookup and dig on my name server but to no avail.  Its running
BIND 4.9.x.

Any suggestions ?

Tony D'Andrade Systems Administrator
VisiNet Systems