One Nameserver Two Domains

Russell mailbo29 at softhome.net
Sun Sep 5 23:37:26 UTC 1999

I am wondering if I have these set up correctly

I am using NT4.0 SP5 DNS manager

I have  mydomain.com registered with internic with host at
ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com and all is well

A friend has a registered domain hisdomain.com and was using
the registered service's name servers.  We submitted changes to move name
service to my registered name servers ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com

The zone information for mydomain.com is
mydomain.com        SOA        ns1.mydomain.com.,me at ip.net
mydomain.com        NS            ns1.mydomain.com.
mydomain.com        NS            ns2.mydomain.com.
mydomain.com         A                xxx.xxx.71.250
ns1                            A                xxx.xxx.71.249
ns2                            A                xxx.xxx.71.250

The zone infomation for hisdomain.com is
hisdomain.com         SOA     ns1.mydomain.com.,me at ip.net
hisdomain.com          NS        ns1.mydomain.com
hisdomain.com         NS          ns2.mydomain.com
hisdomain.com           A            xxx.xxx.71.252
ns1                                A            xxx.xxx.71.249
ns2                                A            xxx.xxx.71.250

One Reverse Zone
71.xxx.xxx.in-addr.arpa

Anything wrong with this to satisfy internic or am I missing something or is
anything incorrect