Root.Cache... new one?

Lee Fuller lee at phoenixdata.com
Fri Sep 10 20:54:29 UTC 1999

Excellent,

Thanks Bill.

I'm beginning to think that the hint file is the reason that my server
simply won't answer to any queries.  It's running, and seems to work fine...
except for the fact that it won't answer to any queries at all.

    Lee
    <puzzled>

(FreeBSD 3.x - BIND 8.2.1)

news:199909102038.OAA06537 at boofura.swcp.com...