Restarting Bind via ASP

Castro Henry castroh at lewis.army.mil
Wed Sep 29 15:51:21 UTC 1999

I've been running Bind on NT for a while now, and the way I do my admin
stuff is:
1.	Map the BIND directory from the server the my workstations for file
Edits
1a. 	Run H2N using RCMD(which gives me Command line access on the server
from my Workstation, it's like being there!)
2.	Stop and restart DNS via the Service menu.   (This can be done
remotely with Server Manager which come in the Resource kit)
3.	Monitor for fallout errors via the Event Viewer
Works great!!!!

Henry Castro
WAN Admin