Blocking port 7 from latency probes...

Jeff Taylor NjOeSfPfAtM at Mou.edu
Wed Sep 29 16:15:55 UTC 1999

All,

Am I the only one that is getting tired of the latency probes to tcp
port 7 on my dns servers? I have traced it down to DoubleClick.Net
using the app Global Dispatch from Resonate. I tried explaining my
objections to both DoubleClick & Resonate, but they fell upon deaf &
stupid ears. Here is the last e-mail: