Question regarding a domain

Matthew Thompson matthewt at fairplay.co.uk
Thu Apr 13 12:29:28 UTC 2000

Sorry if I seem a bit dim but I can't quite understand what the problem is.

You are claiming that you run authoratative for the domain domitel.org and
that your servers have 194.158.166.12 as an A record for www.domitel.org

You also say that other nameservers return the same IP address for
www.domitel.org.

To me this is how it should be. If you are wondering why some servers are
still showing an old IP address (195.61.87.253 from mine) it's probably just
down to the server having cached information and this should rectify itself
when the timeouts set expire.

M at t :o)