Help addressing different domains and/or zones

Rick Bruner rbruner at huntingdon.edu
Tue Apr 18 11:58:13 UTC 2000

As I'm sure is already obvious, I am fairly clueless when it comes to
DNS, but I have yet to dig out the information I need for this
configuration.

I have a DNS server running BIND 4.97 for NT handling my school
(huntingdon.edu), and have a need to point additional domain names to
my IP addresses.  For instance, I need to point alacte.org and
www.alacte.org to one of my huntingdon.edu IP addresses, as we are
hosting their web page.

Why do I suspect this is so easy that I'm completely missing it?  Any
insight or direction on this will be very much appreciated.

Rick

Rick Bruner, Director
Technology Support Services
Huntingdon College - Montgomery AL