Someone please help me test my dns with nslookup

Bind User bindlist at flashmail.com
Mon Apr 24 07:27:31 UTC 2000

The weirdest thing is happening, I can do a nslookup on my DNS on anymachine
on my local network, but on machines outside my network I get a no response
error. Will someone help confirm this.

nslookup
server 166.82.184.38

see if namechest.com  comes back with an response.

I really appericate soeone helping out. And if anyone could suggest where I
could look in 8.2.2P5 to correct this proble, I have never put any kind of blockout
in my bind config, it's mainly a virgin config anyways.

Thanks,

Tony