DNS needed to register domain...

Scott sadams4 at NOSPAMuswest.net
Tue Apr 25 07:11:31 UTC 2000

Do you only need one static IP address to use two nameservers?  I'd like to
use my Linux machine to host my own domain too for hosting Web sites.  I
have a DSL connection with one static IP, yet Net Sol asks for 2 nameservers
and IP addresses.  Is BIND the way around this?  I'm new to this, so go easy
on me.

Thanks,
Scott

news:4.3.1.2.20000424184713.02d402a0 at mail.Go2France.com...