Please Help

Wylan Gross wgross at onemain.com
Fri Apr 28 02:08:00 UTC 2000

Please help I am using the Public DNS (GraniteCanyon) and cant seem to set
up my dns correctly.  I own the caravantesgross.com domain.  The IP address
for this site is 63.195.88.137.  I have tried everything to set the DNS
correctly but cant seem to get it, so could some body please send me what my
dns should look like that way all I have to do is cut and paste.   =)

The Responsible person should be Wylan Gross wgross at bigfoot.com.
I need ftp.caravantesgross.com, www.caravantesgross.com, and
caravantesgross.com all to work.  Especially caravantesgross.com i dont want
users to have to type www to get to my site.

I need the following set up for mail
caravantesgross.com.   IN   MX 0 sitemail.everyone.net.
webmail.caravantesgross.com.   IN   CNAME siteurl.everyone.net.

The name servers are ns1.granitecanyon.com and ns2.granitecanyon.com

Please respond via email...

Thanks
Wylan Gross
Caravantes Gross and Associates