Resolv.conf problems...

Jerry McBride mcbrides at erols.com
Fri Apr 28 02:34:14 UTC 2000

I've got one minor problem over here I wonder if someone can lind a hand?

I have named running smooth as silk doing name caching on a stand-alone system.
The nagging problem I have is... each and every time I log into my isp, the
/etc/resolv.conf files get's automatically updated by some mechanism. Nice, if
you want your isp in there instead of 127.0.0.1...

Anyway, does anyone know who/what is over writing resolv.conf all the time?

"... the god of lies?" - Vash  "They meant it affectionately." - Q