domain and subdomain problem

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Aug 29 21:32:22 UTC 2000

Some authoritative server for whatever zone contains "2.2.2.5.abc.com" claims that
no A record exists by that name. Assuming that all of the authoritative servers
for that zone are in synch, then add that record to the appropriate master zone.
If they're not in synch, then find out why and fix it.

Please use *real* names and addresses if at all possible. All of this "abc",
"1.1.1.0" stuff is very confusing.

- Kevin