Secondary Name Server definition

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Aug 29 22:27:19 UTC 2000

What an awfully selfish point of view: "I don't care if every nameserver in the
world is constantly retrying their queries to my dead machine because I didn't
bother providing any redundancy". I'd like to think that DNS isn't just a
protocol, but also a *community*. One of the community rules is that you make
your nameservice *robust*. Otherwise you're just pissing in the pool.

- Kevin