Virtual Hosting Howto

Gary Wardell gwardell at gwsystems.co.il
Wed Aug 30 18:03:18 UTC 2000

Hi,

There is nothing very tricky about it which probably is why it isn't talked
about much.

Basically it's just setting up multiple zones, one for each domain, and
using the same IP address in the A records in each zone file.

You will, however, have to do something on your web server to use the host
headers to direct incoming traffic to the proper web site unless you want
everything to go to a single web site!

Gary

On Wednesday, August 30, 2000 1:33 PM, hunter.scott at ghc.org