Classless in-addr.arpa delegation.

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Wed Aug 30 23:09:25 UTC 2000

I think I sent this to you, or I might have.  Recently I learned the
error of my ways in doing this to a couple of zones...

It turns out I gave you VERY bad advice on this.  The RFC recommended
way (with CNAMES to a new zone) to do this is MUCH better than this way.

In this configuration, your nameserver's SOA record gets cached by
others as authoritative for the whole Class-C.

I'm a moron.  :)

Anyway, I'm glad it's working for you, but it's "bad".  You may want to
look into this later on.

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --