bind vs djbdns

Bob Vance bobvance at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu Aug 31 12:47:31 UTC 2000

I agree.
I didn't take it as a promotion for your product, but as response to some
negative comments by other people (and I'm not commenting on the validity
of any of those or your rebuttals).
I don't have dog in this fight and even though it's been a little
vitriolic at times I have found it interesting.
Competition is always good.  Microsoft doesn't seem to be worried that
"BIND is the reference implementation".

Caveat emptor.

Tks        | <mailto:BVance at sbm.com>
BV         | <mailto:bobvance at alumni.caltech.edu>
Senior Tech. Consultant,   SBM, A Gates/Arrow Co.
Vox 770-623-3430           11455 Lakefield Dr.
Fax 770-623-3429           Duluth, GA 30097-1511