FQDN option

ccantu at us.ibm.com ccantu at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 2 23:09:18 UTC 2000

Another thing to try is to let the DHCP server do as much of the work as
possible.  Having the server do the updates keeps me (the client) from
having to worry about dynamic updates.  I think I can check the S-bit in
the FQDN option to see if the server is capable of doing the updates.

---------------------- Forwarded by Carlos Cantu/Boulder/IBM on 08/02/2000

"Dan Nicolae" <Dan.Nicolae at nospam.usa.xerox.com>@wrc.xerox.com on
08/02/2000 04:21:21 PM

Sent by:  news at wrc.xerox.com