Need a web domain name lookup tool

kevin kevin.d at taligent.net
Tue Aug 8 00:23:01 UTC 2000

Hello,

1, I am trying to find a domain name lookup tool
for website/webserver which "could" automatically
submit a form to somebody like network solutions
with my dns info. I am using linux.

2, I Need something to modify dns files in bind 8.2.2p5
something like a CPAN dns perl module if it exists
or I have to write perl scripts to do this.

Basically I am trying to automate "buying of domain's"
in my site (automatically submitting my dns) and
updating relevant dns files - so it can be done on
a website by customers!

Only automation of Apache,FTP,mail etc left!

Any help appreciatted

Kevin.D