sorry about that

Nicholas Ritter anritter at home.com
Sun Aug 13 04:27:28 UTC 2000

That was a bit a of large email, sorry if it filled up anyones mail boxes. I wasn't thinking when I considered the size involved.

I ended up sort of ficing the problem. It appears that specifing the specifc file path in the file directive for the db.cache file worked. Why I couldn't figure that one out before is beyond me.  ndc status is now telling me that the server is primmed but not loading it's configuration, and the server is not resolving queries for sites outside of my domain, but I think I can figure that one out.

I apologize again for the oversized email recently.

Nicholas