named listening on only one eth ?

Quadri, Jay Jay.Quadri at gmk.cwplc.com
Tue Aug 15 12:25:38 UTC 2000

query-source   address 10.120.23.23  port 53 ;  tells

Use the Query Source Address setting to specify which IP Address and port,
of those assigned to its host, will be used by this name service when it
sends out queries. The default is to randomly choose an IP Address from
those available and to use port 53.

The Query Source Address properties are:

You can use *, this is normally the default behaviour.
let me know if this answers the question.