Locally DNS works finely but my provider cannot point to my name servers ! really need your feedback !!!

Daniel Pope daniel-p at direct.ca
Tue Aug 22 12:43:24 UTC 2000

Thank you very much for your kindness to answer me !
I'm afraid that ns1.network-server.com and ns2.hosting-server.com are the
names servers of my provider and he got the mentioned error messages
when he tried to point them to my domain servers:  ns1.ticket2print.com
and ns2.ticket2print.com.
 Is there a method to check what's wrong, my settings (locally everyting
works finely) or my provider forward to my servers ?
Many thanks again !!!