lame servers and named 8.2.2-P5..

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Wed Feb 9 00:34:00 UTC 2000

	The NS records for fosterpurdy.com are supposed to contain
	HOSTNAMES not IP addresses.  I've Cc'd the zone contacts.

	Mark

; <<>> DiG 8.2 <<>> ns fosterpurdy.com @CHAT.WAVE.NET
; (1 server found)
;; got answer:
;; flags: qr aa rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; QUERY SECTION:
;;	fosterpurdy.com, type = NS, class = IN

;; ANSWER SECTION:
fosterpurdy.com.	2D IN NS	198.68.31.231.
fosterpurdy.com.	2D IN NS	198.68.31.225.

;; Total query time: 461 msec
;; FROM: bsdi.dv.isc.org to SERVER: CHAT.WAVE.NET  198.68.31.231
;; WHEN: Wed Feb  9 11:32:27 2000
;; MSG SIZE  sent: 33  rcvd: 87

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com