I need help

Mob-Rules mob-rules at telocity.com
Tue Feb 22 16:41:40 UTC 2000

I registered a domain name with internic after Telocity said it was fine
and now need a way to get a DNS mapping to point to my in-home server.
This is the info you get when signing up ->

Can I register my IP address with Internic?
                                                             The IP
address will be registered to telocity.com. This does not
                                                             prevent you
from registering a different domain name and providing a
                                                             DNS mapping
to this IP address.

Problem is (after I did that and got all the info from telocity) they
will not perform the DNS mapping for you.  They said plenty of people
will but I sure can't find any.
Can someone help?  I can, if I have to, make a NS but how does the NS
talk to other nameservers (wouldn't they just reject it)?  If I do have
to create this NS it would still have the same IP# as my main domain
name I registered.