Is it possible to query for unknown domains?

Arild Jensen arildjensen at nospam.usa.net.interworld.net
Tue Jan 11 20:06:24 UTC 2000

Here is the situation: I connect to a name server ns.domainA.com,
which is authoratative for the domainA.com domain. However, I suspect
that ns.domainA.com might server an an authoritative name server for
other domains. I do not know what those domains are.

Is it possible to query the name server to give out *all* the
information it contains, without knowing the domains?

A cc to my e-mail address would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

-Arild Jensen
 aj.no at spam.pobox.com