nsupdate not hitting all master servers

John Hascall john at iastate.edu
Wed Jan 26 23:47:51 UTC 2000

It is claimed that this is a feature.  You are supposed to
have which ever server gets updated do a zone xfer to the
others.  In our situation this is totally unworkable because
of the size of zones and frequency of changes.  It is a fairly
simple mod to nsupdate to cause it to update all of the servers
instead of just which ever one it picks.

John