Incremental zone transfer problem from bind 9 to Win2k

Ingvar Hagelund; UiO ingvar at unik.no
Mon Jul 17 10:39:29 UTC 2000

Hello list.

We run DNS master on latest bind 9 on Solaris and have a Win2k slave DNS
server for our Windows network. It seems like the Windows box does not get
the zone transfer right from the master server. Here is a typical log
record (Error id 6524) on the Windows box. Below is the named config file.

Any suggestions?
(Okay, I may read the fine print in the RFCs and just to to figure it out,
but i just came back from holiday, and there is kind of lots of other
things to do... :-)

Thanks,
Ingvar