SV: primary&secondary

Johnny Damtoft JOD at sonofon.dk
Wed Jul 19 08:37:29 UTC 2000

It is posible, but not good.  (One goes on port 53, and the other on what
ever a port you like)

You need two servers (DNS) to maintaine good DNS Service.

Med venlig hilsen  /  Best regards

             Johnny Damtoft - jod at sonofon.dk
             UNIX Systemadministrator

             SONOFON A/S
             Skelagervej 1
             9100 Aalborg
             Denmark
Tel:         +45 7212 1212

Direct:      +45 7212 7632
Fax:         +45 7212 7989 - Att: Johnny Damtoft (JOD)

Microsoft:   "where do you want to go today?"
Linux:       "where do you want to go tomorrow?"
BSD/UNIX:    "are you guys coming, or what?"