SV: Need SRV details

Johnny Damtoft JOD at sonofon.dk
Wed Jul 19 08:12:55 UTC 2000

Hi there :)

I have heard from somewhere, that the SRV records only work if the client
you are using supports it.

I even think that there is a RFC for it... Yes :) RFC 2052

Med venlig hilsen  /  Best regards

             Johnny Damtoft - jod at sonofon.dk
             UNIX Systemadministrator

             SONOFON A/S
             Skelagervej 1
             9100 Aalborg
             Denmark
Tel:         +45 7212 1212

Direct:      +45 7212 7632
Fax:         +45 7212 7989 - Att: Johnny Damtoft (JOD)

Microsoft:   "where do you want to go today?"
Linux:       "where do you want to go tomorrow?"
BSD/UNIX:    "are you guys coming, or what?"