Need SRV details

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Fri Jul 14 04:50:27 UTC 2000

	MX records are used for SMTP not SRV records.

	You also had the label names wrong.  If SMTP used SRV records,
	which it does not, the labels should have been "_smtp._tcp".

	Also there is very little in the way of client software out
	there that is SRV aware.  If your telnet client was SRV aware
	the command would have been "telnet domain smtp".

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com