Switching IP of a nameserver w/ hidden prmarys

Oliver C. Tillig oli at ilk.de
Thu Jul 20 13:51:46 UTC 2000

Hello,

I have to switch the IP of our Nameservers to some out of our own AS

since a lot of our customers are running their hidden primary,
and dont answer to the new IP, I=B4d like to know how to fake the
IP-Address for outgoing axfr=B4s that I get answers using the old=20
IP which is still secondary on the server.

Regards,

Oli
--=20
-
  Key fingerprint =3D 4B AA DC CE 3D 1A 53 DE  02 60 D4 86 C2 5E B2 E1

Oliver Tillig                                      eMail: oli at ilk.de
ILK Internet GmbH                                   Tel: +49 721 9100 0
Akademiestrasse 25-27                               Fax: +49 721 9100 191
D-76133 Karlsruhe                                   WWW: http://www.ilk.d=

	Public Key available at http://www.ilk.net/pgp