No default TTL set

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Thu Jul 27 01:02:23 UTC 2000

	WARNING: you are running BIND 8.2.1 you should upgrade immediately
	See http://www.isc.org/products/BIND/bind-security-19991108.html
	for why.  I would also suggest that you get yourself onto
	bind-announce http://www.isc.org/services/public/lists/bind-lists.html
	as well as a general security list.

	Do you have *any* records *anywhere* in the zone file without
	a explicit TTL?   Note this is a *warning* not an error.

	See:
	RFC 2308
	http://www.isc.org/products/BIND/docs/config_hints.html

	Mark