BIND on Dragonball(MC68EZ328) or other embedded systems

The Armadillo with the Mask armadilo at daft.com
Thu Jul 27 02:34:11 UTC 2000

Hey there,
Is there anybody out there on the list who has ported or is working on
getting WKS like BIND 8.2.2.5 working on embedded systems like the
Dragonball CPU?
The project I'm working on right now involves porting
BIND and DHCP to the uClinux platform and I'm basically in make hell.
I've got all the compile problems licked thanks to a couple evenings
of non-stop hacking by a friend and I but am still having a lot of
linker problems.
Alternatively, if somebody knows where I can find a libc6 COFF M68K binary
of a recent BIND(and/or DHCP) incarnation, I'd like to hear about that
too.

I realize I'm leaving out a lot of info here,  but I wanted to get a sense
of the size of the problem space before I started dumping tons of output
on everybody.

Thanks for any help or pointers you can provide,
----Steve