New IP Address, force other DNS updates?

Lee Howard faxguy at server.deanox.com
Mon Jun 26 15:50:33 UTC 2000

Haven't done it before, but I think that you're kinda stuck now with
waiting until they expire or to contact them individually and ask them to
flush it.  What you should have done was to have changed the expire time a
week or so before to a 24-hour or shorter setting (and then slow it back
down when the IP is changed).

Lee Howard