Stumped on REVERSE

kevinm at crt.com kevinm at crt.com
Mon Jun 26 19:04:35 UTC 2000

Am I missing something or does the serial number in the error message NOT
correspond to the serial number of the file that your THINK is trying to be
loaded at start time?  And are NS records a requirement?  And does there
need to be a white space between the " and the { in the zone line in your
named.conf?

Kevin Martin
Firewall/DNS/SMTP/Network Admin.
kevinm at crt.com