*way* over my head here!!!

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Fri Mar 24 19:08:42 UTC 2000

On Fri, Mar 24, 2000 at 04:25:08PM -0000, jbp wrote:
> I'm new to this group, but I've read the FAQ through and not found anything
> particular to my problem, which is:

Just curious - to which FAQ are you referring?

> 1) www.ifihada.com works... Although there's only a messy holding page there
> atm... http://ifihada.com doesn't work... How do I get it to work?

You already have, in your zone.ifihada file [or whatever you call it],
the following:

@ ...
		IN A		212.4.208.107
www		IN CNAME	ifihada.com.

So then this gets into the area of Apache server configuration, which
is not the subject of this mailing list.  Try making sure that you have
a root defined for any separate virtual host you may have defined using
the bare domain name.

> 2) How do I set up http://robotics.ifihada.com, for example?

robotics	IN  A		its.IP.add.ress

or