SOA Minimum error

Roger Marquis not-for-mail at roble.com
Sun Mar 26 01:26:08 UTC 2000

Adding $TTL will prevent the error message, it will also break all
known versions of nslint.

This is a bug, not a feature.  The default zone TTL is already
specified after the default zone serialno, refresh, retry, and
expire.  Whovever added the "default, default" TTL qualification
evidently bypassed any code reviews.

--
Roger Marquis
Roble Systems Consulting