Any obvious mistake ?

girishpd at hotmail.com girishpd at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 26 14:09:24 UTC 2000

Hi,

I'm not sure, if this is the right forum, but I'm getting this Bind
error, which I'm unable to find the cause.I'm using Granitecanyon to
point one of the domains to an existing IP. Here are the records :
*******************
saramsh.com.         IN NS ns1.granitecanyon.com.
saramsh.com.         IN NS ns2.granitecanyon.com.

localhost        IN A  127.0.0.1
saramsh.com.         IN A  209.203.196.201

saramsh.com.         IN MX 10 saramsh.com.
*.saramsh.com.       IN MX 10 saramsh.com. ; GLOBALOK

saramsh.com.         IN RP   girish.girish.com. rp.saramsh.com.
rp.saramsh.com.      IN TXT  "GIRISH, NIC Handle:GPD13"

*.saramsh.com.       IN CNAME saramsh.com. ; GLOBALOK
****************************
It appears in the rejected list with this error :
No default TTL set using SOA minimum instead
master zone "saramsh.com" (IN) rejected due to errors (serial 153327632)
master zone "saramsh.com" (IN) removed

Similar entry is working for another domain, which I registered a year
back.

I would really appreciate if anybody could point out any mistakes, or
if u could give me a lead, to start looking.

Thanks
Giri

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.