PublicDNS Zone transfers occurring for only "some" of its unpublished primaries....

Jerry Asher asher.nospam at nospam.autobahn.org
Sun Mar 26 15:44:02 UTC 2000

To the public dns'rs support out there.  First, thanks for your service, but
second, I hope you can help me.

The first unpublished primary resolves fine on ns1 -- it was created 72
hours ago.  The second unpublished primary doesn't resolve at all though it
was created 35 hours ago.  The most recent confirmation was received 35
hours ago and is attached below.

The domain doesn't appear on last night's /ZoneRejects list.

Both domains use the unpublished primary method and both consider the same
machine to be the master.  I have checked that machine, and ns1 and ns2 are
both on the list of acceptable hosts for zone transfers (and are on the
notify list.)

What is the status of your queues?  Can you help me understand why zone
hasn't started working yet?

Thanks,

Jerry