Another Newbie Question.

DanO express at fastdial.net
Wed Mar 29 05:54:50 UTC 2000

I'm one of those people that if it seems too simple. I worry.
    So, here goes. I'm getting a SDSL connection for my home office.
The ISP, Cais, says I can do whatever I want, Web server, dns, even dialup.
So, they give me 8 static IP's to start, ( up to 32 for free ).
 I currently have 5 domain names registered to my company, and I'm going to
setup my own name servers for those domains along with the web server.
    1) How is the control of those IP's passed on to me.
    2) I assign the name servers each an IP,
                     Who registers the servers ?
    3) Are the IP's re-registered to me with Arin.

Is their anything I have to watch for in setting up my own servers? or is it
as simple as it seems.
Thanx