granitecanyon gone?

Steve Senator sts+bind-users at senator.colospgs.co.us
Wed Mar 1 17:30:05 UTC 2000

All of our servers are currently up. The problem is that our
ISP for ns1, soa, and news is Verio. Verio is not advertising
the route to our network. I would appreciate it if you and
everyone else could help motivate Verio by calling them at
1-888-55VERIO (1-888-551-1630) and asking them to respond to case
# 739848, the one describing the route to 205.166.226.0/24 via
199.239.20.1 for the customer of "Senator Enterprises."

Please help spread the word on this to motivate them to take
faster action.
-Steve Senator, for the Public DNS and Granite Canyon