How do I tell granitecanyon where my primary is?

Steve Senator sts+bind-users at senator.colospgs.co.us
Sun Mar 19 22:26:27 UTC 2000

jerryasher at my-deja.com writes:
 > But how do I configure granitecanyon so that it will come to my
 > unpublished primary for zone transfers?

If you have already created an entry for a given zone at granitecanyon
then we use it. That is, if the zone was created as a primary zone
previously, then it remains a primary zone even if you try to edit
it as a secondary, and vice versa. You must delete the zone and
recreate it as a different type to convert between primary and
secondary service. (Please refer to the FAQ.)

--NAA15669.953497428/thera.senator.org--