Dynamic IP problem, Granite Canyon <-> dyndns.org

Brad Moore bradisnever at home.com
Thu May 4 14:07:38 UTC 2000

I have a dynamic Ip which I have setup at dyndns.org.
That seems to work OK, but I also wanted to use Granite Canyon's Public
DNS
so that my domain name will map to my dynamic host name.
I set everything up 4 days ago, but still cant access using my domain
name.

I have setup my records as the example suggests, and
my domain does not show in the rejects list.

Do I need to specify an A record, other than the localhost?
Or should I be able to just have the CNAME record to map to the dynamic
IP?

My records are as below.

biscaynes.com.  IN  NS ns1.granitecanyon.com.
biscaynes.com.  IN  NS ns2.granitecanyon.com.

biscaynes.com.  IN  RP bradisnever.home.com. Brad.Moore.biscaynes.com.

Brad.Moore.biscaynes.com.    IN  TXT "Brad Moore,    NIC handle:
BM16094"

localhost.biscaynes.com.   IN  A  127.0.0.1

www.biscaynes.com. IN CNAME  biscaynes.homeip.net. ;EXTREF

Any help would be greatly appreciated.