MX problem or not?

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu May 25 23:17:13 UTC 2000

Looks like a sendmail problem to me. MX records just tell mailers where to
send mail; they don't specify what the receiving mailer should do with the
mail once it is received. Apparently your fallback thinks it's just a
relay, which is why it's trying to send the mail to the primary. Adding the
domain name to the sendmail.cw file should have prevented that -- did you
restart the sendmail daemon since you made that change?

- Kevin