sendmail: sender domain must resolve

Mathias Körber mathias at koerber.org
Sat Nov 4 05:02:56 UTC 2000

What system is your user using as SMTP server? Is that the server
that reports the error, or does that come somewhat later
as bounce-mail from some other server?

I checked out your domain and it looks ok at first glance, except for =
one thing:

	;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
	dns1.netlimited.net.    1d12h46s IN A   209.196.128.11
	dns2.netlimited.net.    1d12h46s IN A   209.196.128.12

Both nameservers for your zone are located in the same /24 network.
(a traceroute poves that)

So if there is a network problem, BOTH will be unreachable, and that =
could
result in the problem you observed (and others). You should have =
secondary
nameservers that are located on different networks, powersupplies etc
(see RFC2182 Section 3.1)