bind8.2.2-P7: nsupdate crashing on AIX 3.2.5

Burkhard Weeber B.Weeber at viastore.de
Wed Nov 15 11:59:31 UTC 2000

I use these entries in port/aix*/Makefile.set

port/aix32/Makefile.set:
'CC=cc'
'CDEBUG=-qmaxmem=16384'
'DESTBIN=/usr/bin'
'DESTSBIN=/usr/sbin'
'DESTEXEC=/usr/sbin'
'DESTMAN=/usr/share/man'
'DESTHELP=/usr/share/help'
'DESTETC=/usr/etc'
'DESTRUN=/var/run'
'LDS=:'
'LEX=lex -Ce -v'
'SYSLIBS=-L/usr/local/lib -ll'
'YACC=yacc -yd'
'INSTALL=/usr/ucb/install -c'
'MANDIR=man'
'MANROFF=man'
'CATEXT=$$N'
'PS=ps'
'RANLIB=ranlib'

I use the original IBM compiler, lex and yacc. Mind the missing -O flags in
CDEBUG.
Of course this configuration will ruin your original installation and
overwrite the original files. So a backup is recommended.

Another hint: copy /port/aix4/include/prand_conf.h to port/aix32/include
since this file is missing in the distribution.

HiH

Burkhard Weeber
viastore systems GmbH
P/O Box 300668