authoritative or not?

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Nov 16 02:17:05 UTC 2000

The master will start answering non-authoritatively. Since your expire time is
set to less than 8 hours, the zone would have expired fairly quickly on all of
the slaves. The results are unpredictable when *no* server can answer
authoritatively for a zone.

You may want to consider tuning your expiration setting.

- Kevin