Strange problems

Alexander Ottl aottl at mpmail.net
Sat Nov 18 22:41:26 UTC 2000

whois -h whois.networksolutions.com host 139.142.137.200
[No name] (HERCULES25-HST)

   Hostname: HERCULES.CROSSTHREAD.COM
   Address: 139.142.137.200
   System: ? running ?

   Record last updated on 13-Oct-1999.
   Database last updated on 18-Nov-2000 13:02:02 EST.

Do you get it? You need to change the host record with Network
Solutions. All the GTLD-Servers will continue to give out the old
address until you do that. And of course every name server that doesn't
have the NS records for crossthread.com in cache will have to ask the
GTLD-Servers first.

Regards
	Alex