Strange problems

Tim Pushor timp at gice.com
Mon Nov 20 05:55:57 UTC 2000

Just want to thank everyone who replied and helped me out of my BIND :)

First of all, I wasn't sure what exactly happened when you register a host.
I guess this is the only time the root servers should have RR's?

Also, I wasn't aware that this WAS registered, as this host has never been a
DNS server on the net. I must have done it and forgotten about it.

Thanks again,
Tim